David and GoliathBlue EyedFatal AttractionDSC_0996Mussel Pool Duck cropHillarys stormLife CycleDSC_0964

Sunday, January 31, 2010

very early :-)

Well, the first tourney yesterday did not go too well, ended up in 1356th position (of 1533 entries:-). Of course being an 8-game, it was a bit too challenging. I probably should have played only the Texas Holdem hands to get a bit further... but anyway, for that tourney I did not have to get up in the middle of the night.

Today's one I did have to do just that... It is 03.55 AM now. The 6th WBCOOP event will start in 5 minutes. At the moment there are 1908 players that entered the tourney. Let's see if I can improve the score. Aim is to get at least to the 153rd place (which gives a SCOOP 11 USD entry ticket). Of course, winning would be all the more interesting (SCOOP 1050 USD entry icket) ......

05:00.
Well, Survived the first hour. Made 2 bad calls early in the tourney which cost me a lot of chips. I have been able to win some back later on, so still hanging in there :-), Currenty in position 467 of 1165...

05:38.
Well, that's it, I'm out (364 th). Not too bad, but empty handed all the same. Give it another try tomorrow morning. For now time to go back to bed an get a few more hours sleep :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment