David and GoliathBlue EyedFatal AttractionDSC_0996Mussel Pool Duck cropHillarys stormLife CycleDSC_0964

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Early morning game(s)

Well, my blog was accepted so I did get the ticket for the WBCOOP tournaments. Hooray!! The confirmation of getting that ticket was sent at 03.20 AM. Funny thing was that there was also a reminder in there that the first tournament will be starting in 40 minutes .... :-). So missed that one of course!

Basically one of those tourneys starts everyday at 4 AM (this is WST time), so it is out of the question for me to play in today's, tomorrows and Friday's one. But the Sunday one (and probably the Monday one I have registered for). So, keep tuned for my results (if any ... :-)).

Edit:
Good that I checked once more, I found one more WBCOOP tourney that I can play at a more normal time: Saturday morning 08:00AM. So that is a better time to play:-).

Also what I have learned is that the prizes to be won at these WBCOOP tourneys are tickets for the upcoming SCOOP (Spring Championship of Online Poker). These tickets are worth from 11 dollars up to even more than 3000 dollar. These tickets can then be used to enter in one of the preliminary SCOOP tournaments. As you would expect the more value your entry ticket has, the higher prize you can win (or the lesser steps you need to take to get to real, real money). The total prize money for last years SCOOP was up to 30 million dollars, so interesting to know what it will be this year ..... (Did I say before: "keep on dreaming, Pete" ? :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment