David and GoliathBlue EyedFatal AttractionDSC_0996Mussel Pool Duck cropHillarys stormLife CycleDSC_0964

Friday, January 29, 2010

Check check double check

Just found out that I did not read the description of the tourney for tomorrow morning (Saturday) very well yesterday. Tomorrows tourney is a so called 8-game tourney. This means that every few minutes (when the blinds are being raised) the type of poker game played is changeed as well! Since I usually only play Hold'em (and 98% no limit only) that is going to be a very interesting challenge, having no idea how the other types really work...

Maybe if I find some time tonight I can play some of the other types (playmoney) to try and get a hold of it. And of course tomorrow try to mainly play the Hold'em ones!! And hope that luck is on my side ....

No comments:

Post a Comment