David and GoliathBlue EyedFatal AttractionDSC_0996Mussel Pool Duck cropHillarys stormLife CycleDSC_0964

Monday, February 01, 2010

Time Flies, 2 ;-)

Good morning again, another early morning for me, 03:53. Ready for the 'Main Event' of the WBCOOP. Lets hope I actually get through to at least the last 153 today, so I have not been getting up in the middle of the night twice for nothing... ;-).

04:55. The first break coming up. Not very succesfull so far. But as they say, a chip and chair .. ;-). Currently 1029th of 1448. The tourney started with 2062 players.

05:59. Second break. Going a bit better, currently 383rd out of 785.

06:26. Well, that was it. Ended 495th position. Pretty unlucky with the last hand: I got KK as hole cards. One player raised, I called. Flop came up 2 6 8. So I go all in. Other players calls (I think, oh oh, would he have AA?). Cards shown, does he have 6 8 ... No further good cards on turn or river, so his two pair (66 88) beats my KK.
Anyway, as they say, that is poker...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pete, stop 's met dat online gepoker en ga weer eens doen waar je echt goed in bent: foto's maken! ;)

    Ik zocht naar nieuwe foto's op je site maar kon ze niet zo snel vinden buddy.

    cheers from the East Coast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pete, stop 's met dat online gepoker en ga weer eens doen waar je echt goed in bent: foto's maken! ;)

    Ik zocht naar nieuwe foto's op je site maar kon ze niet zo snel vinden buddy.

    cheers from the East Coast (Jeroen)

    ReplyDelete