David and GoliathBlue EyedFatal AttractionDSC_0996Mussel Pool Duck cropHillarys stormLife CycleDSC_0964

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Triple top 3's !!

Last Monday I entered some photos in our monthly competition again. I was hoping I would at least get a same result as last month (a merit). To my surprise, three out of my six entries became 3rd in their respective category. Especially for the Mountain Goat photo that was a very good result, since there were about 30 entries in that category (and good ones too!).

It will be very difficult to improve this result the next time, since I am now working full time. But I'll try anyway ;-)

Here they are:

Category: Mono/B&W, subject (Windows)
Bars

Category: Slides, Open
Snack

Category: Prints, Open, Colour
Mountain Goat

No comments:

Post a Comment